Kingsisle Free Games Forum
Welcome to KingsIsle Free Games Forum! Please login or register!
Welcome to KingsIsle Free Games Forum! Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site about KingsIsle Free Games.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KingsIsle Free Games Forum! Thank you for visiting!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego?

Go down 
+6
Spyre
Derp
Delta.X
Dianasem
Cody
Luke
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke
Luke

Gaming Crowns : 234
Good Member Points : 17

What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego? Empty
PostSubject: What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego?   What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Personal Analysis and Opinion

Dueling Diego has been my favorite KingsIsle Free Game for quite some time. Ever since I began playing Wizard101, I was drawn to the stimulating mini-games in the Fairegrounds area. When KingsIsle released KingsIsle Free Games, I was very happy. Finally I could play one of my favorite games and reap the rewards, apart from playing in-game and only occasionally receiving gold worthwhile.

Sincerely,
Luke

Back to top Go down
Cody
Administrator
Administrator
Cody

Gaming Crowns : 1176
Good Member Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego?   What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:50 am

a cool game, love the storyline.
however, it's hard to get a good score and prize(s) unless you beat the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
https://kifgforum.forumotion.com
Dianasem
Novice Gamer
Novice Gamer
Dianasem

Gaming Crowns : 24
Good Member Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego?   What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:33 pm

Cant get passed 3rd lvl somehow. Sad
I kind of like it but not really. Razz
Back to top Go down
Delta.X
Novice Gamer
Novice Gamer
Delta.X

Gaming Crowns : 17
Good Member Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego?   What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:49 pm

I would like that game a bit more if only the prizes were more worth it. And yes, it is a bit hard. I always die on the cave boss fight.
Back to top Go down
Derp
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Gaming Crowns : 75
Good Member Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego?   What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:14 pm

I never, ever, saved Fransisca.. Or whatever her name is o:.. I always got killed by the Ghouls in the 4th level o;
Back to top Go down
Spyre
Apprentice Gamer
Apprentice Gamer
Spyre

Gaming Crowns : 176
Good Member Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego?   What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:28 pm

I really don't like Dueling Diego.
It's very tricky and it takes a lot of points
to actually get something good.
But then again,
someone might have this opinion on Doodle Doug.
Back to top Go down
laminrk
Apprentice Gamer
Apprentice Gamer

Gaming Crowns : 58
Good Member Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego?   What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:34 pm

I don't like it xD
It's hard,and I can never beat it (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewizard101extraordinaries.blogspot.com
Cody
Administrator
Administrator
Cody

Gaming Crowns : 1176
Good Member Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego?   What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:05 am

Derp wrote:
I never, ever, saved Fransisca.. Or whatever her name is o:.. I always got killed by the Ghouls in the 4th level o;
Lol it happens to me a lot too!
Back to top Go down
https://kifgforum.forumotion.com
Lucas
Intiate Gamer
Intiate Gamer
Lucas

Gaming Crowns : 282
Good Member Points : 40

PostSubject: Re: What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego?   What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:22 am

Cody wrote:
however, it's hard to get a good score and prize(s) unless you beat the whole thing.

I agree with you 100%, It is extremely hard to keep a good score running and getting good prizes. My highest score is only 3,400 but I will play some games tonight. Cody and Alex will both have at least 5 codes on a PM each that I should gain tonight! I will be sure to post my highest score out of all of the games I play.

Sincerely,
Lucas

Last edited by Lucas on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andrew!
Apprentice Gamer
Apprentice Gamer
Andrew!

Gaming Crowns : 92

PostSubject: Re: What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego?   What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:45 am

I have to agree with Lucase up there! It may be fun, but it's really hard to get good prizes.
Back to top Go down
Derp
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Gaming Crowns : 75
Good Member Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego?   What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:25 pm

Lucas wrote:
Cody wrote:

I agree with you 100%, It is extremely hard to keep a good score running and getting good prizes. My highest score is only 3,400 but I will play some games tonight. Cody and Alex will both have at least 5 codes on a PM each that I should gain tonight! I will be sure to post my highest score out of all of the games I play.

Sincerely,
Lucas

Exactly right, Its hard, challenging, but It puts up a great game Very Happy And Those codes.. Are pretty.. And Nice... Wait. Huh? o_o
Back to top Go down
Luke
Luke

Gaming Crowns : 234
Good Member Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego?   What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Cody wrote:

Unfortunately, you are correct. Dueling Diego has its perks, but like every mini-game, it also has its downfalls. Also, the current Tiers do not provide much of a reward, which may also downplay the enjoyment and observation overall of Dueling Diego.

Luke,
Back to top Go down
Max.
Novice Gamer
Novice Gamer

Gaming Crowns : 17

PostSubject: Re: What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego?   What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:27 pm

I like Dueling Diego and I play it when I am not in a rush for good items and I just want to relax and enjoy the game. I have beat the storyline twice (to beat the final boss you have to drop the spikes on his head) and I still play it every once in a while. I personally like this game more then Doodle Dug, but I find it faster to get tier 7 on Doodle dug then on Diego. Which sorta makes me a bit more attracted to DoodleDug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego?   What is your analysis/opinion of Dueling Diego? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1