Kingsisle Free Games Forum
Welcome to KingsIsle Free Games Forum! Please login or register!


A site about KingsIsle Free Games.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to KingsIsle Free Games Forum! Thank you for visiting!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 
 

 How to Play Dueling Diego

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhino LW
Apprentice Gamer
Apprentice Gamer
avatar

Posts : 114
Gaming Crowns : 160
Good Member Points : 2
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : That is for you to find out...

PostSubject: How to Play Dueling Diego   Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:33 pm

So this is a guide to play Dueling Diego.
Step one, obviously, press start


Then, you need to know the controls.


Use A for high attacks such as for nose goblins in level 3 or gobblers in level 1 and 2 and bloodbats that are high in the air.
Use S for middle enemies such as snakes, middle bloodbats, gobblers, nose goblins, etc.
Use D for low enemies such as elves low bloodbats and snakes.

Space bar is to jump over logs and attacks, don't try jumping over enemies it will only get yourself a live lost...

Lives get recovered when you wait a while. The more lives you have lost, the longer it will take for them to come back.
Anyway creatures are coming soon... hope this helped!


Last edited by Rhino LW on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 129
Gaming Crowns : 234
Good Member Points : 17
Join date : 2012-03-23
Location : KingsIsle Free Games

PostSubject: Re: How to Play Dueling Diego   Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Thanks for the guide!
I have a suggestion for one thing:
Rhino LW wrote:

Space bar is to jump over logs, don't try jumping over enemies it will only get yourself a live lost...

Perhaps you could add that you will have to jump over soaring arrows and bottles of fire to that sentence.

Also, don't forget to add that the more lives you lose, the slower your recovery of hearts is.

Luke,
Moderator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhino LW
Apprentice Gamer
Apprentice Gamer
avatar

Posts : 114
Gaming Crowns : 160
Good Member Points : 2
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : That is for you to find out...

PostSubject: Re: How to Play Dueling Diego   Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:02 pm

Luke wrote:
Thanks for the guide!
I have a suggestion for one thing:
Rhino LW wrote:

Space bar is to jump over logs, don't try jumping over enemies it will only get yourself a live lost...

Perhaps you could add that you will have to jump over soaring arrows and bottles of fire to that sentence.

Also, don't forget to add that the more lives you lose, the slower your recovery of hearts is.

Luke,
Moderator
Hmm really I never knew that, I just keep backing up until I get my lvie and if it is the beginning of the level, I just hope for the best that there aren't logs


Last edited by Rhino LW on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas
Intiate Gamer
Intiate Gamer
avatar

Posts : 186
Gaming Crowns : 282
Good Member Points : 40
Join date : 2012-03-24
Location : On your screen

PostSubject: Re: How to Play Dueling Diego   Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Rhino LW wrote:

Hmm really I never knew that, I just keep backing up until I get my lvie and if it is the beginning of the level, I just deal with it
___

I never just deal with it, You never know when you could make a stupid mistake and die..

Sincerely,
Lucas

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhino LW
Apprentice Gamer
Apprentice Gamer
avatar

Posts : 114
Gaming Crowns : 160
Good Member Points : 2
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : That is for you to find out...

PostSubject: Re: How to Play Dueling Diego   Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Lucas wrote:
Rhino LW wrote:

Hmm really I never knew that, I just keep backing up until I get my lvie and if it is the beginning of the level, I just deal with it
___

I never just deal with it, You never know when you could make a stupid mistake and die..

Sincerely,
Lucas
Well, maybe I should edit that part too lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How to Play Dueling Diego   

Back to top Go down
 
How to Play Dueling Diego
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingsisle Free Games Forum :: KingsIsle Free Games Mini-games :: Dueling Diego :: Dueling Diego Guides-
Jump to: