Kingsisle Free Games Forum
Welcome to KingsIsle Free Games Forum! Please login or register!


A site about KingsIsle Free Games.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to KingsIsle Free Games Forum! Thank you for visiting!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 
 

 Life Tower Strategies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhino LW
Apprentice Gamer
Apprentice Gamer
avatar

Posts : 114
Gaming Crowns : 160
Good Member Points : 2
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : That is for you to find out...

PostSubject: Life Tower Strategies   Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:34 pm

*Only use guide for higher scores
So life pets are the most recommended to use, followed by fire. This guide will help you have a better understanding about how to use your life pet.
I know this mainly works, unless if there is luck required because of the fact that I got a gold medal on every level... because the myths are best centered and ices near the entrances
So first off, easy levels.
In easy levels they are quite easy to use. Just place down eh, a medusa or 2, maybe 4 at most. Maybe some ices for back up, and that will be all you need
But for these, I recommend using only a adult storm/fire pet on some levels, add a medusa, and that is it

In normal levels, you kinda need to mix it. Storm towers get several enemies at a time, perfect combo with fast attacking myths to assure victory. Later on, however, storm doesn't fit anymore.
(Video coming soon)

In Hard levels you need to kick it up a knoch. Try to avoid using other towers other than death, ice, myth, and fire. With a myth, fire, and ice combo, the ice will slow down the enemies so the myth can attack. If the myth doesn't kill the fire leaves a trail of fire on it to remember, until its death lol
(Video coming soon)

In Extreme levels, you really gotta focus. Retire fire, and dont use too much death atm. When there are rank 4 enemies, it really is too much for the myths. The deaths will help, lolz deaths to the rescue! The ices are great for slowing down teh enemies to see their doom by the death...
(Video coming soon)

Tots, the is a totally new stage. You need myth and ice, but death is optional, if you get teh silver. When you use death, put about 2 vampires or wraiths, or 4 ghouls. Unless if you are really crazy, use a skeletal dragon. Ices, only get tehm to snowman, those are when it serves its purpose. Keep tehm at ice snkae if you can't afford snowman. (Video coming soon)

Keeping track of your silver is important! if you do not know how much silver you are playing with you are doomed if you think of a set up that won't work...
So hope this help! If you need me to clarify anything let me know


Last edited by Rhino LW on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas
Intiate Gamer
Intiate Gamer
avatar

Posts : 186
Gaming Crowns : 282
Good Member Points : 40
Join date : 2012-03-24
Location : On your screen

PostSubject: Re: Life Tower Strategies   Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:48 pm

This set up will not always work. I usually like using my Epic Fire pet over my Epic Life pet on many maps! This strategy may work for you and you knowing where to place everything perfectly but this won't work for others people because it could confuse them and they would put the towers in the wrong spots therefore causing them to lose.

Thank you,
Lucas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhino LW
Apprentice Gamer
Apprentice Gamer
avatar

Posts : 114
Gaming Crowns : 160
Good Member Points : 2
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : That is for you to find out...

PostSubject: Re: Life Tower Strategies   Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Lucas wrote:
This set up will not always work. I usually like using my Epic Fire pet over my Epic Life pet on many maps! This strategy may work for you and you knowing where to place everything perfectly but this won't work for others people because it could confuse them and they would put the towers in the wrong spots therefore causing them to lose.

Thank you,
Lucas
I might put some examples soon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Hawk IceBlade~
Apprentice Gamer
Apprentice Gamer
avatar

Posts : 83
Gaming Crowns : 105
Good Member Points : 8
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : Why do you need to know this???????

PostSubject: Re: Life Tower Strategies   Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Lucas wrote:
This set up will not always work. I usually like using my Epic Fire pet over my Epic Life pet on many maps! This strategy may work for you and you knowing where to place everything perfectly but this won't work for others people because it could confuse them and they would put the towers in the wrong spots therefore causing them to lose.

Thank you,
Lucas

It is absolutely easy to use a fire pet. Getting good results? Not so much....
Have you noticed that my DS guide is not up yet? That is because it is still harder with an fire pet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas
Intiate Gamer
Intiate Gamer
avatar

Posts : 186
Gaming Crowns : 282
Good Member Points : 40
Join date : 2012-03-24
Location : On your screen

PostSubject: Re: Life Tower Strategies   Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:05 pm

~Hawk IceBlade~ wrote:


It is absolutely easy to use a fire pet. Getting good results? Not so much....
Have you noticed that my DS guide is not up yet? That is because it is still harder with an fire pet.

I was just saying that I find it easier with an Epic fire pet.
It is my onion and not any else's so I am not one to argue about it.

Sincerely,
Lucas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhino LW
Apprentice Gamer
Apprentice Gamer
avatar

Posts : 114
Gaming Crowns : 160
Good Member Points : 2
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : That is for you to find out...

PostSubject: Re: Life Tower Strategies   Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Lucas wrote:
~Hawk IceBlade~ wrote:


It is absolutely easy to use a fire pet. Getting good results? Not so much....
Have you noticed that my DS guide is not up yet? That is because it is still harder with an fire pet.

I was just saying that I find it easier with an Epic fire pet.
It is my onion and not any else's so I am not one to argue about it.

Sincerely,
Lucas
Yea, epic fire can get you through many levels only using that, lol Until Hard levels is when you would want to switch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas
Intiate Gamer
Intiate Gamer
avatar

Posts : 186
Gaming Crowns : 282
Good Member Points : 40
Join date : 2012-03-24
Location : On your screen

PostSubject: Re: Life Tower Strategies   Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:20 pm

Rhino LW wrote:


Yea, epic fire can get you through many levels only using that, lol Until Hard levels is when you would want to switch

Exactly, I am only on the first map of Marleybone.
So I wouldn't know much about the harder levels in the game.

Sincerely,
Lucas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhino LW
Apprentice Gamer
Apprentice Gamer
avatar

Posts : 114
Gaming Crowns : 160
Good Member Points : 2
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : That is for you to find out...

PostSubject: Re: Life Tower Strategies   Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:20 pm

Lucas wrote:
Rhino LW wrote:


Yea, epic fire can get you through many levels only using that, lol Until Hard levels is when you would want to switch

Exactly, I am only on the first map of Marleybone.
So I wouldn't know much about the harder levels in the game.

Sincerely,
Lucas
In that case you are right, especially for shratikai temple
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyre
Apprentice Gamer
Apprentice Gamer
avatar

Posts : 120
Gaming Crowns : 176
Good Member Points : 16
Join date : 2012-03-24
Location : Mischief Managed

PostSubject: Re: Life Tower Strategies   Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:21 pm

I've used fire throughout the whole game
and usually succeed..
However, I don't often get gold medals q;
But anyways, nice strategies you got there.
Precise and detailed.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Life Tower Strategies   

Back to top Go down
 
Life Tower Strategies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingsisle Free Games Forum :: KingsIsle Free Games Mini-games :: Grub Guardian (BETA) :: Grub Guardian (BETA) Guides-
Jump to: